Stefania Maraka, MD
get to know our provider
Dr. Stefania Maraka practices in the Department of Neurology & Rehabilitation at UI Health. Dr. Maraka specializes in primary brain tumors, such as gliomas; brain metastasis; leptomeningeal disease; and neurological complications of cancer. She serves as the director of the Adult Neurofibromatosis Clinic. Dr. Maraka's clinical research interests focus on finding new treatment strategies for patients diagnosed with primary brain tumors, brain metastasis or leptomeningeal disease, and neurofibromatosis disease.
Specialties & Services
- Brain Tumors
Outpatient Care Center, Suite 1E
1801 W. Taylor St.
Chicago, IL 60612
- Fellowship: MD Anderson Cancer Cancer
- Residency: Henry Ford Hospital, Wayne State University
- Internship: Henry Ford Hospital, Wayne State University
- Medical School: University of Ioannina, Greece
- Board Certification: Neurology