Stephanie Toth-Manikowski, MD, MHS
get to know our provider
Dr. Stephanie Toth-Manikowski practices in the Division of Nephrology at UI Health. Dr. Toth-Manikowski cares for patients with kidney disease, and she has she has a special interest in women with kidney disease who are pregnant or interested in becoming pregnant. Dr. Toth-Manikowski also is bilingual (English, Spanish).
specialties & services
- Kidney Disease in Pregnancy
- Chronic Kidney Disease
- Glomerular Disease
Outpatient Care Center, Suite 3A
1801 W. Taylor St.
Chicago, IL 60612
- Fellowship: Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Residency: Boston Medical Center
- Internship: Boston Medical Center
- Medical School: University of Illinois College of Medicine
- Board Certification: Internal Medicine, Nephrology