Susan Corbridge, PhD, APRN
get to know our provider
Susan Corbridge is the Executive Associate Dean in the UIC College of Nursing. She leads nurse practitioner and interprofessional education efforts and provides asthma and COPD education to nurse practitioners throughout the country. She is a board-certified nurse practitioner with over 20 years of experience, and she specializes in COPD, asthma, and smoking cessation.
specialties & services
- Pulmonary and Critical Care
- Sleep Medicine
- Smoking Cessation
Outpatient Care Center, Suite 3C
1801 W. Taylor St.
Chicago, IL 60612
- Postgraduate: Rush University (Critical Care Clinical Nurse Specialist)
- Postgraduate: Rush University (Acute Care Nurse Practitioner)
- Postgraduate: University of Illinois at Chicago (PhD)
- Board Certification: Acute Care Nurse Practitioner