Timothy McGorisk, MD
get to know our provider
Dr. Timothy McGorisk practices in the Division of Gastroenterology at UI Health. Dr. McGorisk has a special focus on diseases of the esophagus, which can lead to symptoms such as heartburn or difficulty swallowing. His practice also includes the care of patients with inflammatory bowel disease (Crohn’s disease and ulcerative colitis), slow stomach emptying (Gastroparesis), constipation, diarrhea, and other disorders of the gastrointestinal system. Dr. McGorisk prioritizes patient-centered care and communications, and he works with patients to help them manage their medical conditions.
specialties & services
- Swallowing Problems (dysphagia)
- Eosinophilic Esophagitis
- Crohn’s Disease/Ulcerative Colitis
Outpatient Care Center, Suite 1B
1801 W. Taylor St.
Chicago, IL 60612
- FellowshipOhio State University
- ResidencyNorthwestern University
- InternshipNorthwestern University
- Medical SchoolWayne State University School of Medicine
- Board CertificationInternal Medicine