Uzma Syed, MD
get to know our provider
Uzma Syed, MD is an attending physician at the UI Health. Dr. Syed provides individualized care to patients with Endocrine diseases including diabetes & thyroid disorders. Also other endocrine diseases of the pituitary, parathyroid & adrenals. Special interest in Insulin pumps & glucose sensors.
specialties & services
- Insulin Pumps
- Continuous Glucose Monitors/Glucose Sensors
Outpatient Care Center, Suite 1C
1801 W. Taylor St.
Chicago, IL 60612
University Village Primary & Specialty Care
1309 S. Halsted St.
Chicago, IL 60607
- Fellowship: University of Illinois Chicago
- Residency: Advocate Christ Medical Center — Oak Lawn, IL
- Internship: Advocate Christ Medical Center — Oak Lawn, IL
- Medical School: Rawalpindi Medical School
- Board Certification: American Board of Internal Medicine — Endocrinology