Vikas Mehta, MBBS, MD, FCAP
get to know our provider
Dr. Vikas Mehta practices in the Division of Anatomic Pathology at UI Health. Dr. Mehta's areas of expertise include genitourinary pathology, gynecologic pathology, and oncologic surgical pathology. His primary role is to establish accurate diagnoses and guide treatment decisions by incorporating the latest molecular testing assays. His research interests include understanding the molecular and genetic mechanisms of germ cell tumors of testis, in addition to renal cell carcinoma. Dr. Mehta has authored more than 50 peer-reviewed publications.
Specialties & Services
- Genitourinary Pathology
- Gynecologic Pathology
- Oncologic Pathology
Department of Pathology, Suite 130
840 S. Wood St.
Chicago, IL 60612
- Fellowship: Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
- Residency: Loyola University Medical Center
- Internship: Karnataka Institute of Medical Sciences
- Medical School: Karnataka Institute of Medical Sciences
- Board Certification: Anatomic & Clinical Pathology