VK Gadi, MD, PhD
Get to know our provider
Dr. VK Gadi is a physician and researcher in the Division of Hematology & Oncology at UI Health. As a medical oncologist, Dr. Gadi is focused on providing expert care to eliminate breast cancer of all stages with a team approach – the patient, family, doctor, nurses, and other providers are all working together with one voice. He practices "precision medicine" by delivering the right drug to the right patient with the fewest side effects possible. As a researcher, Dr. Gadi develops and conducts clinical trials of new medicines, diagnostic tools, and supportive care to improve outcomes for patients with breast and other types of cancers, and his laboratory has made critical discoveries in cancer biology, immunology, and diagnostics.
Specialties & Services
- Breast Care
- Hematology and Medical Oncology
- Precision Medicine
Outpatient Care Center, Suite 1E
1801 W. Taylor St.
Chicago, IL 60612
- Fellowship: Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center — Seattle
- Residency: University of Washington — Seattle
- Internship: University of Washington — Seattle
- Medical School: University of Alabama at Birmingham School of Medicine
- Postgraduate: University of Alabama at Birmingham
- Board Certification: Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology