Wadih Chacra, MD
get to know our provider
Dr. Wadih Chacra's clinical practice focuses on the care and guidance of patients with liver disease. He is involved in the pre-transplant evaluations and the post-transplant care. His clinical interests include hepatitis B and renal failure in liver disease.
Specialties & Services
- Hepatitis B
- Post-Liver Transplant Care
- Renal Failure in Liver Disease
Outpatient Care Center, Suite 1B
1801 W. Taylor St.
Chicago, IL 60612
- Board Certification: Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, Hepatology
- Fellowship: University of California
- Internship: Hotel Dieu de France University Hospital
- Residency: Henry Ford Hospital