Illinois Medical License and Controlled Substance Renewal
- Due by 7/31/23
- Require 150 hours of CME over past 36 months – minimum of 60 hours of formal CME, maximum of 90 hours of informal CME. More info here
- Safe Opioid Prescribing Training – 3 hours education required.
- Sexual Harassment Prevention Training – 1 hour education required. Title IX training through UIC/UI Health meets this requirement (required in March 2023).
- Recognizing Dementia Training – 1 hour education required for all who interact with patients 26 years of age or older.
- Implicit Bias Training – 1 hour education required.