UI Health Physicians featured in Chicago Health Magazine
Monday, February 3, 2014
The January edition of Chicago Health Magazine raised awareness for our physicians and services at UI Health. As experts in their field, they contributed to articles covering cancer screenings, obesity, mental health, and health literacy. Click on the links below to read the full articles.
- Olu Ajilore, MD, "Doctor's Orders-Depression"
- Enrique Ellis, MD, "Obesity-Little Known Truth"
- Robert Winn, MD and Michael Warso, MD, "Questionable Screenings"
- Susan Levy, PhD, "Health Literacy"
- Michael Schrift, DO, MA, "Heads up:Concussions (non-sport related)"
- Luan Phan, MD, "Knot Now (mental health story)"