- University of Illinois Hospital
- Outpatient Care Center (OCC)
- Mile Square Health Center
- University Village Clinic
- Pilsen Family Health Center Lower West
- South Loop Physicians Group
- Ear & Eye Infirmary (EEI)
- Pharmacy Services
- Sports Medicine & Human Performance Center
- L.P. Johnson Family Health Center
- Parking and Public Transportation
Imaging and Diagnostic Services
Imaging and Diagnostic Services at UI Health offers state-of-the-art equipment and highly trained expertise to provide a wide range of high-quality services for outpatients of all ages.
The department's services include:
- Cardiac catheterization
- Cardiac stress test
- CT scan
- Echocardiogram (ECG)
- Electrocardiogram (EKG)
- Electrophysiology (EP)
- Interventional radiology
- Nuclear medicine
- Pulmonary function testing
- Ultrasound imaging
- Vascular ultrasound
For more information on imaging services, visit Radiology at UI Health.
Location & Contact Information
A physician's referral is required for all procedures. Our services are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. For more information or to schedule an appointment with our diagnostic and imaging services, please call 312.413.4900.
University of Illinois Hospital
1740 W. Taylor St.
Chicago, IL 60612