Amenities at the OCC
Second floor in the south tower of the Outpatient Care Center and in the hospital lobby.
There are two information desks located in the Outpatient Care Center and one information desk located in the Eye and Ear Infirmary.
- Taylor Street/EEI Pharmacy located on the 1st floor of the Eye and Ear Infirmary-312.996.6540
- Wood Street Pharmacy located at 840 South Wood Street in the Clinical Sciences Building 312.996.6887
- Oncology (Cancer) Clinic Pharmacy located on the 1st floor of the OCC-Suite 1E, (312) 996-6985
- Outpatient Care Center Pharmacy-Suite 3B, 312.996.8687
- Dermatology Clinic Pharmacy located on the 3rd floor of the Outpatient Care Center-Suite 3E, 312.996.8675
Room 2480 on the 2nd floor of the OCC is available for breastfeeding and/or pumping. On the 4th floor of the main hospital, room 4120 can be used. For information on Lactation Rooms for staff and students, click here.
Parking is available in the Wood Street Parking Structure, 1100 South Wood Street. Discounted parking is available with validated ticket.
Valet Parking is available in the circle drive main entrance of the Outpatient Care Center.
Complimentary login information available at the clinic front desk or by calling 312.996.WIFI .