To choose a doctor or make an appointment, call 866.600.CARE (2273) or visit this
Online Appointment Request link.
Please have the following information available:
- Patient name, birth date, address, and phone number
- Insurance information:
- The referral authorization number if needed.
- The name and employer of the insured
- Insurance identification number, insurance name, address, and phone number
- Referring physician
- The referring physician's name, address, and phone number
- Reason for visit or diagnosis
A customer service representative will assist you with registering and arrange a convenient appointment. If you need to cancel your appointment, please call your doctor's office no later than 24 hours prior to your visit.
Please contact your doctor's office directly to schedule a return appointment. View the contact list here. Please arrive 15 minutes early for your appointment unless otherwise specified.
On the Day of Your Visit
This information will be needed when you arrive for your appointment
- The patient's photo ID
- The patient's insurance card and a referral/authorization if applicable
- A list of all of the patient's current medications, with dosage and frequency (or the medication bottles)
- The patient's medical records, test results, and films from outside providers related to the reason for the visit
- The name, address, and phone number of the pharmacy the patient uses.
Reception area seating may be limited. If possible please make childcare arrangements and bring only one family member or escort to your visit.