- University of Illinois Hospital
- Outpatient Care Center (OCC)
- Mile Square Health Center
- University Village Clinic
- University Village Primary & Specialty Care
- Pilsen Family Health Center Lower West
- South Loop Physicians Group
- Ear & Eye Infirmary (EEI)
- Pharmacy Services
- Sports Medicine & Human Performance Center
- Parking and Public Transportation
- Outpatient Surgery Center & Specialty Clinics
Outpatient Surgery Center & Specialty Clinics
OPENING FALL 2022, the Outpatient Surgery Center & Specialty Clinics (OSC) will be a new, advanced care center at UI Health. The 200,000-square-foot facility will feature six floors of patient care space that will accommodate the increasing volume and complexity of surgical care, education, and research at the University of Illinois Hospital & Clinics and its health science partners at UIC.
The OSC will be a new home for state-of-the-art care, including:
- Preventative and diagnostic care and imaging
- Convenient, minimally invasive outpatient procedures
- Life-saving transplant surgeries
Building a Better Healthcare Experience. For You.
The new Outpatient Surgery Center & Specialty Clinics at UI Health is set to welcome its first patients in the fall of 2022.
Experience. Experts. Convenience.
The Outpatient Surgery Center & Specialty clinics will be a new home for outpatient surgery procedures currently performed at the University of Illinois Hospital. The Bruno & Sallie Pasquinelli Outpatient Surgery Center, located on the third floor, will feature eight operating rooms and a 24-bay Pre-/Post-Anesthesia Care Unit (PACU), opening needed space for improvements and expansion of the existing inpatient surgery department. This new center will be connected to the main hospital by an enclosed bridge across West Taylor Street.
A number of outpatient clinics also will be calling the OSC their new home:
- The Departments of Ophthalmology and Otolaryngology–Head & Neck Surgery, and the Division of Transplantation, will relocate from the Eye & Ear Infirmary the OSC.
- The Department of Urology will consolidate its Mile Square Health Center and Outpatient Care Center clinics into a single OSC location.
- The Department of Gastroenterology will develop a GI Lab with eight procedure rooms, six exam rooms, and 24 pre-/postoperative rooms in the new building, opening needed space for improvements and expansion of the existing inpatient GI services.
- Outpatient pharmacy services will be available.
There will be additional spaces provided to other outpatient clinics based on strategic goals and objectives of the organization.
OPENING FALL 2022
Outpatient Care Center & Specialty Clinics
1009 S. Wood St.
Chicago, IL 60612