Michael Reese Care Program
The Care Program has been providing expert and comprehensive HIV care to Chicago's Southside community for over 30 years. Originally initiated by the residents of Michael Reese Hospital, the program began as a free community clinic dedicated to serving low-income individuals living with HIV. The Care Program continues the mission of Michael Reese by actively serving the underserved. When the hospital closed, it relocated to Mercy Hospital and now UI Health, renewing our commitment to our highly-impacted community.
- Primary Care Designed for People with HIV
- Behavioral Health/Counseling and Addiction Recovery
- HIV Prevention/ PrEP
- Hepatitis B & C Treatment
- Smoking Cessation Assistance
- Gender-Affirming Care and Hormone Management