- University of Illinois Hospital
- Outpatient Care Center (OCC)
- Mile Square Health Center
- UI Health at University Village
- Pilsen Family Health Center Lower West
- South Loop Physicians Group
- Eye & Ear Infirmary (EEI)
- Halsted Wellness Clinic
- Pharmacy Services
- Sports Medicine & Human Performance Center
- Parking and Public Transportation
University Village Maxwell Clinic
View University Village Clinic Maxwell Street in a larger map
The University Village Clinic (Maxwell Street) location also runs an Immediate Care Clinic after hours and on weekends to provide patients with greater convenience when they need care the most.
Please note: Medicare and Medicaid are not accepted at the Immediate Care Clinic.
Same or next day appointments may be available.
Family Medicine (722 W. Maxwell St.)
Monday: 8 am - 5 pm
Tuesday and Thursday: 8 am - 8 pm
Wednesday: 9:30 am - 8 pm
Friday: 8 am - 5 pm
Saturday: 8:30 am - Noon.
Pediatric Specialty Care (722 W. Maxwell St.)
Tuesday: 8:30 am - 5 pm (Development/Behavioral, Endocrinology/Diabetes)
Thursday: 1 pm - 5 pm (Endocrinology/Diabetes)
Friday: 8:30 am - 5 pm (Development/Behavioral)
Pharmacy Services (722 W. Maxwell St.)
Monday - Friday: 9:00 am - 5:00 pm