- University of Illinois Hospital
- Outpatient Care Center (OCC)
- Mile Square Health Center
- UI Health at University Village
- Pilsen Family Health Center Lower West
- South Loop Physicians Group
- Eye & Ear Infirmary (EEI)
- Halsted Wellness Clinic
- Pharmacy Services
- Sports Medicine & Human Performance Center
- Parking and Public Transportation
University Village Primary & Specialty Care
University Village Primary & Specialty Care provides comprehensive outpatient care in eight different specialties from a diverse team of over 50 healthcare providers. This unique primary/specialty care clinic brings our specialists to one convenient location, so patients have access to the high-quality, comprehensive care they need.
Primary & Specialty Care Services
The University Village Primary & Specialty Care clinic provides patients with a flexible space to receive highly efficient, coordinated care they need. Patients have convenient access to comprehensive care in the following areas:
Our Primary & Specialty Care Providers
Location & Hours
Primary & Specialty Care
1309 S. Halsted St.
Chicago, IL 60607
Parking is available at the University Village Public Parking Garage (entrance on Maxwell Street).
Monday-Friday: 8 am to 5 pm