Behavioral Health & Substance Use Disorder Services
For more information call 312.996.2000.
Request an appointment with a primary care provider
to get a referral for Behavioral Health Services.
What is Behavioral Health?
Behavioral healthcare refers to services that address a variety of challenges. We work together with those interested in making healthy lifestyle changes, such as improving sleep quality, managing stress, quitting/reducing substance use, adjusting to a new diagnosis, managing diabetes, improving diet/exercise habits and so much more. Behavioral health concerns can impact anyone at any age, regardless of gender, race, class, or ability.
Our team of experts at Mile Square Health Center recognize how difficult it can seem to get the care needed, from understanding insurance coverage to finding the right provider. We strive to make it easier for all patients to access behavioral healthcare that addresses their individual needs.
Our mission is to provide access to all-inclusive physical health, behavioral health, and substance use disorder services to patients through co-location and integrated healthcare utilizing a patient-centered team-based approach.
Our services include the following:
- Adult Psychiatry
- Child Psychiatry
- Short-term and long-term therapy sessions
- Brief counseling and interventions provided by Behavioral Health Consultants
- Medication Assisted Recovery (MAR) for substance use disorders
- Brief interventions for substance use and referrals to treatment
- Health education groups
- Referrals to community resources
Our team consists of experts in various fields working together to provide personalized care plans that meet patients' specific needs. Our team includes:
- Behavioral Health Coordinator
- Clinical Psychologists
- Certified Alcohol and Drug Counselors
- Licensed Clinical Social Workers/Behavioral Health Consultants
- Medication Assisted Recovery Coordinators
- Certified Addiction Registered Nurse
- Recovery Support Specialist
- Primary Care Providers
- Psychiatric-Mental Health Nurse Practitioners
Behavioral Health & Substance Use Disorder Services are available at various Mile Square Health Center locations throughout metropolitan Chicago and Rockford, IL.
1220 South Wood Street
Chicago, IL 60608
- Back of the Yards
4630 South Bishop Street
Chicago, IL 60609
4745-51 West Cermak Road
Cicero, IL 60804
641 West 63rd Street
Chicago, IL 60621
- Humboldt Park
3240 West Division Street
Chicago, IL 60651
- South Shore
7037 South Stony Island Avenue
Chicago, IL 60649
- L.P. Johnson Rockford
1221 East State Street
Rockford, IL 61104
Request an Appointment
For more information call 312.996.2000 to request an appointment with one of our primary care providers to receive a referral for Behavioral Health Services.