Englewood residents 18 years or older can get the Moderna COVID-19 vaccine at UI Health Mile Square Health Center - Englewood at no cost.
How to Schedule
Residents of Englewood and West Englewood can schedule online at:
This vaccine program is intended for residents of the neighborhood. If you don't reside in Englewood or West Englewood, please call 833-53-MYVAX or visit vaccine.uihealth.care to schedule an appointment at another UI Health vaccine site.
APPOINTMENTS ARE REQUIRED
- Appointments are available through March 26
- No walk-ins.
- No proof of insurance needed.
- You may be asked to provide a piece of mail or other document that includes your address to show that you reside in the Englewood community.
Monday - Friday 10 am - 2:30 pm
Portions of 63rd street and S. Lowe street will be blocked for parking.
For more information, email email@example.com
Community Based Organizations
The following community based organizations worked with UI Health and Protect Chicago Plus to reach out to residents in Englewood and West Englewood.
- 7th District CAPS
- Access Collaborative for Equity
- Antioch Community Social Service Agency
- Black Star Project
- Block Club Chicago
- CAC (Community Action Council)
- Catholic Church in Englewood
- CDPH Behavioral Health Clinic
- City of Chicago
- Englewood Renaisssance
- Equal Hope
- Getting Grown Collective
- Growing Home
- My Block, My City, My Hood
- New Beginnings Church
- New Trinity Missionary Baptist Church
- Noble Schools System
- One Health Englewood
- Resident Association of Greater Englewood (RAGE)
- St. Benard Hospital
- Teamwork Englewood
- Think Outside Da Black
- U of C Vaccine Allocation Team