Right now, Humboldt Park residents 18 years or older can get the Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine at UI Health Mile Square Health Center – Humboldt Park at no cost.
How to Schedule
Residents of Humboldt Park can schedule online at:
This vaccine program is intended for residents of the neighborhood. If you don't reside in Humboldt Park, please call 833-53-MYVAX or visit vaccine.uihealth.care to schedule an appointment at another UI Health vaccine site.
APPOINTMENTS ARE REQUIRED
- Appointments are available through April 20
- No walk-ins.
- No proof of insurance needed.
- You may be asked to provide a piece of mail or other document that includes your address to show that you reside in the Humboldt Park community.
UI Health Mile Square Health Center - Humboldt Park
3240 West Division Street
Chicago, IL 60651
Free parking for vaccine recipients is located on the North side of the 3200 block of W. Division St. Additional parking is also available at the Iglesia De Dios parking lot located 3307 W. Division St, Chicago, IL 60651.
Tuesday, Thursday, Friday 8:30 am - 4:30 pm
For more information, email email@example.com
Community Based Organizations
The following community based organizations worked with UI Health and Protect Chicago Plus to reach out to residents in Humboldt Park.
- Casa Central
- Chicago Public Library - Richard M. Daley Branch
- Chicago Youth Centers - George E. Taylor Child Development Center
- City of Chicago
- Debra's Place
- Iglesia de Dios - North Central Hispanis Region
- La Casa Norte
- New Life Community Church in Humboldt Park
- Norwegian Amer. Hospital (now call Humboldt Park Health)
- Puerto Rican Cultural Center
- Rincon Family Services
- Night Ministry