- Main Location
- Back of the Yards
- Humboldt Park
- South Shore
- L.P. Johnson Rockford
- School Based Clinics
L.P. Johnson Rockford
For more information, click here
View LP Johnson Rockford - Mile Square in a larger map
The UI Health Mile Square Health Center – L.P. Johnson Rockford is committed to serving our community and provides care to patients of all ages at all phases of life.
Your healthcare team includes resident and faculty physicians from the University of Illinois College of Medicine Rockford Family Medicine Residency Program. Our clinic is a teaching facility that allows residents physicians to get experience under the guidance of attending physicians. Our attending providers who support the resident faculty ensure long-term continuity of care for the patients we serve.
Our healthcare team also includes Nurses, Medical Assistants, Dentist, a Clinical Pharmacist, and Behavioral Health specialists, all working together to provide the best possible care for you and your family.
COVID Vaccine information
Our clinic is currently reaching out to patients who meet the CDC and Illinois Department of Public Health guidelines to be vaccinate.
We proudly offer a wide range of services for you and your family, including:
- School physicals and vaccinations
- Behavioral Health Services
- Dental Services
- Care for non-emergency illnesses and injuries
- Care for chronic conditions
- Wellness Visits
- Women's health services including
- Preventive Care & Birth Control
- Prenatal Care
- Gynecological procedures including colposcopy
- Joint injections
- On-site lab & general diagnostic services
Mile Square Health Center – L.P. Johnson Rockford
1221 E. State St.
Rockford, IL 61104
- Monday & Thursday: 8 am – 8 pm
- Tuesday, Wednesday & Friday: 8 am – 5 pm
- Walk-in appointments available 8:30 - 11:30 am, Monday – Friday
Request an Appointment
To request an appointment call 815.972.1000. Same-day and next-day appointments are available Monday through Friday