- Patient Portal
- Epic is Coming
- Pay A Bill
- Medical Records Requests
- Gift Shop
- Patient Rights
- IMD Guest House
Start Your Portal Account
Option 1 - During your next visit to UI Health:
- Our service desk will ask for your email address and a one-time-use security question to start your account.
- Watch for a Patient Portal email from firstname.lastname@example.org. The subject line will be "Welcome to UI Health Patient Portal". Click on the link in the email, and log in with the information you provided above.
(The invite link in this email expires after 90 days.)
- Update your information, and then click the Create an Account button.
- Congratulations! You now have access to the UI Health Patient Portal
Option 2 - Self-enrollment from anywhere:
If you have your Medical Record Number (MRN) or if we have your email address on file, you can sign up for the portal remotely. Your MRN will be printed on your visit summary and discharge paperwork. You must be over age 18 to enroll.
- Click here to register online
- Complete the online form (all fields are required).
- If using an MRN number to register, update all your information on the second page of the form, then click the Create an Account button.
- If you use an email address to register, you must use the same one we have on file. You can only change the one we have on file during a clinic visit. Once you submit the form, check your email for a message titled "Welcome to UI Health Patient Portal." Click the link in the email to update your information, then click the Create an Account button.
- Congratulations! You now have access to the UI Health Patient Portal.