- Pay A Bill
- Medical Records Requests
- Pastoral Care Services
- Gift Shop
- Patient Rights
- IMD Guest House
To sign up for MyChart, you must be at least 12 years old. There are several different methods to sign up:
- During a visit
Clinic staff can sign you up directly while you're at the front desk, in the exam room, or at discharge.
- After your visit
You will receive an activation code on your After Visit Summary. Click here if you have an activation code.
- If you don't have an activation code, you can signup online by matching your MRN (medical record number) and the email address we have on file.
- To find your MRN (medical record number), you can log into our former Patient Portal. In any after-visit summary, look for the "ID#" on the right-hand side. This is your OLD MRN. You must convert this to your NEW MRN to sign up for MyChart. Your NEW MRN is your old MRN with 0's (zero) added to the front of the number to make it 9 digits long. Most OLD MRN's are 6-8 digits long, all NEW MRN are 9 digits long. For example if your OLD MRN is 1234567, your new MRN is 001234567 - you have to add 0's to the front to make it 9 digits long.
- If you don't have a Patient Portal account, your MRN will be on any bills or discharge paperwork you received from UI Health.
- Click here to signup with your MRN and email address.
NOTE: for security reasons, you can only update your email address during a visit to UI Health.
Use your activation code to sign up
From the MyChart New User Sign Up page.
- Enter your activation code, your email address on file at UI Health, and Date of Birth.
- On the next page, choose the following:
- MyChart username. This should be something that others wouldn't be likely to guess but easy for you to remember. It cannot be changed at any time.
- Your password must be at least eight characters and must be different from your MyChart username. Your password should contain at least 3 of the 4 following categories:
- One CAPITAL letter
- One Lowercase letter
- One number
- One Special Character (e.g. @&* %$)
- Choose a password that you don't use for other websites.
- Security question. This question will be used to verify your identity if you forget your MyChart password. Choose a security question from the list and enter your answer. Your answer cannot include your MyChart password.
- On the next page, choose whether you want to receive a notification message in your personal email when there is new information available in your MyChart account. If you opt to receive email alerts, enter your email address.
What if I forget my MyChart ID or password?
Click the link below the login or password field for assistance. You will be prompted to answer some security questions to verify your identity.
If you are still having trouble logging in, call 844-90-MYUIH (69844).