- Advance Directives
- CDC Health Alert Notice: Heater-Cooler Devices
- Feedback and Complaints
- Consent of Treatment
- Hospital Report Card Act Public Notice of Quality Initiatives
- Patient Handbook
- Patient Rights & Responsibilities
- Patient Safety
- Notice of Privacy Practice
Increase font sizes
There are two ways to increase the font size for the UI Health website.
Adjust browser font settings
You can adjust the font settings in your browser to use a specific size. Click below for browser specific instructions:
Zoom to increase page size
You can quickly zoom in to change the font size for your current browser window or tab. This is a temporary solution and may not be retained if you open another tab or window.
- Windows users: Press the CTRL and + keys to zoom in, and the CTRL and - keys to zoom out.
- MacOS users: Press the CMD and + keys to zoom in, and the CMD and - keys to zoom out.
The University of Illinois Hospital & Clinics is committed to ensuring care at our facilities always is safe and accessible to all patients and visitors. We have in place the following services and policies to ensure all visits are respectful and accommodating.
Patient Transport Services: Wheelchairs & Patient Escort
Wheelchairs are available in the lobby areas of the main hospital and outpatient clinics. Wheelchair services may be requested at the front desk of the lobby areas. Patient escort services also are available for the visually impaired. These services are available 24/7.
Healthcare Facility Operations & Life Safety
- The hospital has accessible restrooms in the main lobby and the Emergency Department waiting area.
- The Outpatient Care Center (OCC) has accessible restrooms adjacent to the south elevator lobby on the 2nd and 4th floors
- Disabled parking spaces are available on every level of the parking garages and are located closest to the accessible doors to the elevators. A valid disability placard or license plate must be displayed.
- Valet parking with wheelchair assistance is available at the entrances of the OCC clinics.
- Complimentary 2-hour parking is available at metered parking spaces with the display of a valid disability license plate or a meter-exempt permanent placard.
UI Health provides access to service animals whenever possible. Learn more about UI Health's Service Animal Policy.
Language Services & Resources for Hard of Hearing:
UI Health is committed to inclusive care, including language services to patients that are hearing impaired and/or their companion whose preferred language is not English. To ensure effective communication regarding patient care. Medical language interpreters and sign language interpreters are available upon requests.
Accessible Care Complaints
Complaints and grievances involving discrimination based on Title II of the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973 can be referred to the Grievance Officer at 312.355.0101.