- Cardiac Conditions We Treat
- Cardiac Electrophysiology
- Cardiac Rehabilitation Program
- Cardiothoracic Surgery
- Familial Heart Disease Clinic
- Cardiovascular Program for Women
- Diagnostic Procedures & Treatments
- Heart Failure Program
- Interventional Cardiology Program
- Onco-Cardiology Program
- Preventative Cardiology Program
- Structural Heart Disease Program
The team of experienced cardiologists and cardiothoracic surgeons at the UI Health Heart Center provides complete heart care, from diagnosis to intervention, and our division is supported by a multidisciplinary team of specialists, including neurologists, imaging experts, and vascular surgeons.
Our Cardiology Programs
We use cutting-edge technologies and treatments to deliver exceptional care for a variety of heart disorders and diseases. Our expertise includes:
- Cardiac Electrophysiology: Cardiac electrophysiologists diagnose and treat abnormally fast heart rhythms, called cardiac arrhythmias.
- Cardiac Rehabilitation Program: The goal of the Cardiac Rehabilitation Program is to help you recover from the cardiovascular event and prevent future heart problems.
- Cardiovascular Genetics Program: The Cardiovascular Genetics Program provides advanced care for patients and families who are suspected of having an inherited heart disease.
- Cardiovascular Program for Women: The Cardiovascular Program for Women works to identify and treat early predictors of heart disease among women, including specialized care for pregnant women with heart disease.
- Diagnostic Procedures & Treatments: We use a variety of diagnostic procedures to evaluate heart performance and function, and to detect any problematic conditions or diseases of the heart.
- Heart Failure Program: Our program offers complete heart failure care, from early prevention strategies to end-stage treatment options.
- Interventional Cardiology Program: The Interventional Cardiology Program provides leading-edge diagnostic tests and nonsurgical interventional treatments for patients with cardiovascular diseases, including congenital heart disease, coronary heart disease, heart valve disease, and peripheral artery disease
- Onco-Cardiology Program: The Onco-Cardiology Program provides comprehensive cardiac care to cancer patients.
- Peripheral Artery Disease (PAD): Also called peripheral vascular disease, PAD is a common circulatory disease in which plaque builds up in the arteries, and the narrowed arteries reduce blood flow to the head, organs, and limbs.
- Preventative Cardiology Program: Our team of cardiologists, internists, dietitians, and nutritionists focus on the prevention, management, and treatment of risk factors for cardiovascular disease.
- Structural Heart Disease Program: Our team of interventional cardiologists and cardiothoracic surgeons provides minimally invasive interventions to treat heart valve disease - eliminating the need for open heart-surgery.