Scheduling an Appointment with Family Medicine
- Call 312.996.2901 (please have your insurance information available when you call for an appointment).
- If you have a life-threatening emergency dial 911.
- Use the online form to request an appointment.
At your appointment:
- Arrive 15 minutes early. We try to see everyone who has an appointment, but if you arrive late we may ask you to re-schedule.
- Please bring your insurance card and identification to your appointment.
- Patient co-pays and balances are payable at the time of service. We accept cash, checks, and major credit cards.
- If you know you cannot make your appointment, call to re-schedule as soon as possible.
Our commitment is to see every patient today who needs to be seen today. Getting to see your family physician should be quick and easy. That is why we reserve over half of our appointments every day for same-day access. These appointments become available when the clinic opens every morning.
Make a same-day appointment for any of your health care needs. Same-day appointments aren't just for emergencies and sick people. Same-day appointments are available for physicals, follow-up visits, medication refills, etc.
All our physicians and nurse practitioners have same-day appointments available. Want to see your personal doctor, but don't want to wait weeks for an advance appointment? Call on a day your doctor is working for a same-day appointment.
Click here (pdf) to see when your doctor is in clinic this month.
As medical school faculty with teaching duties our doctors have limited clinic schedules. If your doctor is not available the day you call, our staff can offer you other options, including an advance appointment with your doctor, a same-day appointment with one of our other doctors, or the next day your doctor is available with same-day appointments.
Fortunately, our electronic medical record guarantees that your entire medical history will be available to the doctor you see, even if it is one of your doctor's partners. We work as a team to provide you the best health care possible.