- Colorectal Cancer Screening / Colonoscopy
- Diagnostic & Therapeutic Endoscopy
- Functional Bowel Disorders
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease (IBD, Chronic Diarrhea)
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Pancreatic Diseases
- Biliary Tree Disease
- Diseases of the Esophagus, Heartburn
- Small Intestinal Rehab and Transplantation
- GI Cancer Prevention Program
- Non-Surgical Weight Loss
- Hepatology (Liver Disease)
Colorectal Cancer Screening / Colonoscopy
Colon cancer remains one of the most common cancers in the U.S. It can be deadly when found at late stages, but if found early it often can be cured. Colonoscopy is an outpatient procedure that can be used to look for early cancer or colon polyps that may become cancer. Colon polyps can be removed during colonoscopy.
We provide colonoscopies for colorectal cancer screening for new and established patients in our state-of-the-art GI & Endoscopy Lab.
If you are a patient interested in scheduling a screening or follow-up colonoscopy, please call 312.413.7676 and leave a confidential voicemail message with your name, date of birth, and telephone number. We will contact you within five business days to schedule your appointment.
If you are a healthcare provider outside the UI Health system who wants to refer a patient for screening colonoscopy, please download the referral form (docx) and fax to our scheduling department at 312.413.3798. Our staff will contact your patient and schedule a screening colonoscopy appointment.