- Biliary Tree Disease
- GI Cancer Prevention Program
- Colorectal Cancer Screening / Colonoscopy
- Diagnostic & Therapeutic Endoscopy
- Esophageal Program
- Functional Bowel Disorders
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease (IBD, Chronic Diarrhea)
- Hepatology (Liver Disease)
- Non-Surgical Weight Loss
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Pancreatic Diseases
- Small Intestinal Rehab and Transplantation
Diagnostic & Therapeutic Endoscopy
Our team of therapeutic endoscopists treats a variety of conditions using cutting-edge techniques and technology to limit risks and provide outstanding results.
- Barrett's esophagus: We use specialized techniques, such as endoscopic mucosal resection (EMR) and radiofrequency ablation (RFA), to effectively treat Barrett's esophagus and prevent esophageal cancer without the need for surgery.
- Colon and gastric polyps and masses: We have extensive experience removing large or complex polyps via EMR to prevent unnecessary surgery.
- Small bowel evaluation: We perform evaluation of the small bowel with double-balloon enteroscopy (DBE) for patients with small bowel bleeding, suspected Crohn's disease, abnormalities seen on radiologic studies, or unexplained abdominal pain.
- Pancreatic masses and cysts: We can closely evaluate masses or cysts seen on other imaging studies by using endoscopic ultrasound (EUS), and we use fine-needle aspiration (FNA) to gather samples to help plan treatment as needed.
- Bile duct diseases: Our endoscopists are experienced in the removal of gallstones from the bile duct, and we use modern techniques, such as cholangioscopy, to evaluate and treat strictures of the bile duct due to cancer or chronic pancreatitis.
- Acute and chronic pancreatitis: We treat complications of severe or chronic pancreatitis, including endoscopic drainage of pancreatic fluid collections, treatment of pancreatic stones and strictures, and management of pain in chronic pancreatitis.
- Endoscopic mucosal resection is a technique used to remove cancerous or other abnormal lesions found in the digestive tract.
If you are a healthcare provider wanting to refer a patient, please call our advanced practice nurse line at 312.413.2946. If you are a patient wanting to discuss possible referral, please call our clinic nurse line at 312.996.8298.