understand the sexual health and practices of Latinx men and transgender women in Chicago.
Click for more info >>
The Division of Infectious Diseases at UI Health diagnoses and treats infection-related medical and surgical conditions and diseases, working closely with your medical team to develop a personalized plan of care just for you.
UI Health is dedicated to learning about infectious diseases and increasing our skills at treating these conditions. Our staff is continuously in contact with local, national, and international public health experts — including the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention in Atlanta — to stay up-to-date and to share information about the latest research and therapies.
UI Health has the knowledge and therapies to treat the full range of infectious diseases, including:
- Bacterial infections including infections caused by drug resistant bacteria
- Fungal infections
- Herpes virus infections
- Hepatitis B and C virus infections
- HIV/AIDS and Pre-Exposure Prophylaxis (PrEP) for HIV prevention
- Immunosuppressed-related infections
- Mycobacterial infections, including tuberculosis (TB)
- Organ transplant-related infections
- Sexually transmitted infections
Outpatient Care Center (OCC)
1801 W. Taylor St. — Suite 3
Chicago, IL 60612