UI Health is making the new Pfizer COVID-19 bivalent booster available to patients who meet the recent CDC recommendations.
Anyone ages 12 and older who completed their primary COVID vaccination or had a booster 2 months ago or longer can get the new booster. If you have had a booster in the last 2 months, you are not eligible at this time to get the new booster.
How to schedule your appointment You can schedule your vaccine appointment multiple ways:
- Log into your UI Health MyChart account
- If you do not have MyChart: Click here to start the screening process
- Call 833.53.MYVAX (833.536.9829)
- Please bring your CDC-issued vaccine card with you.
- Bring a photo ID that has your name and date of birth.
- Appointments may last up to 45 minutes for vaccination and observation.