UI Health is making the new Pfizer COVID-19 bivalent booster available to patients who meet the recent CDC recommendations.
Anyone ages 12 and older who completed their primary COVID vaccination or had a booster 2 months ago or longer can get the new booster. If you have had a booster in the last 2 months, you are not eligible at this time to get the new booster.
More information about eligibility, which booster you may receive, and answers to Frequently Asked Questions can be found on the CDC's website.
How to schedule your appointment You can schedule your vaccine appointment multiple ways:
- Log into your UI Health MyChart account
- If you do not have MyChart: Click here to start the screening process
- Call 833.53.MYVAX (833.536.9829)
- Please bring your CDC-issued vaccine card with you.
- Bring a photo ID that has your name and date of birth.
- Appointments may last up to 45 minutes for vaccination and observation.
- Review the Pfizer Emergency Use Authorization EUA Fact Sheet (.pdf) and the CDC's V-Safe Information Sheet (.pdf) before your appointment