COVID-19 Vaccine at Pilsen Family Health Center
The UI Health Pilsen Family Health Center Lower West is distributing the Moderna COVID-19 vaccine to new and existing UI Health patients ages 18 and older. An appointment is required, walk-ins are not currently accepted.
How to Schedule
- You can call
- The UI Health COVID-19 vaccine scheduling line, 833.53.MYVAX (833.536.9829) Monday through Friday, 8 am to 5 pm.
- The Pilsen Health Center directly at 312.413.4179
- UI Health patients can schedule an appointment using MyChart on-line
Click here to sign in to your MyChart account
- If you see a Schedule Now button, click the button to begin the scheduling process.
- If you do not see the Schedule Now button, click Visits, then Schedule an Appointment, and select COVID-19 Vaccine in the 'Tell us why you're coming in' section.
NOTE: There are daily scheduling limits, and if daily scheduling is full, you may need to try scheduling another day.
UI Health is hosting a one-day event for free first-dose appointments of COVID-19 vaccine to Pilsen residents.
To Cancel or Reschedule Your Appointment
Log in to your MyChart account or call 833.53.MYVAX (833-536-9829).
It is important to cancel or reschedule,
so we can offer your appointment time to another patient.
Preparing for Your Appointment
If you are scheduling with MyChart, make sure to complete the eCheck-In after scheduling your appointment. This will help make your on-site registration quick and easy.
- Please bring a mask. You must wear a mask at all times while in the clinic.
- Please wear clothing that will easily give access to your upper shoulder, like a T-shirt.
- Bring a photo ID that has your name and date of birth.
- Appointments take roughly 30 minutes
The vaccine is free. You do not need to have medical insurance to get the COVID-19 vaccine.
1713 S. Ashland Ave.
Chicago, IL 60608
Vaccine Hours: Monday-Friday: 9:30 am to 3:30 pm
Patients can park in the lot behind the building. Limited street parking is also available on Ashland and 17th streets.
CTA bus stop 17229 on the #9/X9 CTA bus line is also in front of the building.
If you need to cancel or reschedule your appointment, log in to your MyChart account or call 833.53.MYVAX (833-536-9829). It is important to cancel or reschedule, so we can offer your appointment time to another patient.
If you currently are ill or have signs and symptoms of COVID-19 (fever, cough, sore throat, shortness of breath, chills, headache, muscle aches, abdominal pain, loss of taste or smell), you will not be permitted to receive the vaccination. Please reschedule your appointment by calling 833.53.MYVAX (833-536-9829) or through MyChart.
To schedule a COVID testing appointment, call 866.600.2273.