What You Should Know About COVID-19
We understand that during this unprecedented time, you and your loved ones are seeking answers and information from a trusted source about how to stay safe, testing, and more.
For the latest information, please visit these resources:
- Centers for Disease Control & Prevention (CDC)
- Chicago Department of Public Health
- Illinois Department of Public Health
Tips for Staying Healthy & Safe
The most important steps to take to stay healthy are the same for every cold and flu season:
- Get a flu shot if you have not gotten it yet.
- Wash your hands regularly with soap and water. If soap and water are not available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, or mouth.
- Cover your nose and mouth with a tissue when you cough or sneeze, and remember to wash your hands afterward.
- Avoid close contact with sick people.
- If you are sick, stay home from school or work.
- Clean and disinfect surfaces and objects that may be contaminated with germs.