- General Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Center for Reproductive Health
- Family Birth Place
- Fertility Preservation Program
- Gynecologic Oncology (Cancer)
- Maternal-Fetal Medicine
- Recurrent Pregnancy Loss
- Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility
- Women's Pelvic Health/Urogynecology
Our OB/GYN Services
UI Health offers some of the best obstetrics and gynecology care you can find in the city of Chicago. Our board-certified obstetricians and gynecologists focus on providing quality healthcare to girls, women, and expectant mothers. Find the best doctor for your pregnancy at UI Health.
- General Obstetrics & Gynecology: Our team includes some of the best gynecologists in Chicago who can offer quality healthcare for women throughout their reproductive years and beyond.
- Certified Nurse Midwives: The Nurse-Midwifery Practice at UI Health supports women seeking a natural birth. It's the largest midwifery practice in the Midwest.
- Family Planning: The experienced staff at our Center for Reproductive Health offers safe, confidential care for women who seek family planning advice, contraception counseling, or the services of an abortion doctor.
- Fertility Preservation: For women who hope for pregnancy after cancer treatment or another illness that impairs fertility, our multidisciplinary team of fertility specialists are here to help with advanced fertility treatments.
- Gynecologic Oncology: Our gynecological oncologists offer comprehensive care to women with ovarian, cervical, and other gynecologic cancers.
- Maternity Care: At the UI Health Family Birth Place, we are focused on giving moms-to-be supportive care during their pregnancy and on delivery day.
- Maternal-Fetal Medicine: UI Health's high-risk pregnancy doctors provide an advanced level of care to women with medically complicated pregnancies.
- Recurrent Pregnancy Loss: Our OB/GYN doctors are experts at using innovative approaches to treat recurrent miscarriage.
- Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility: Our fertility specialists use the most advanced fertility treatments and reproductive techniques to help couples achieve a successful pregnancy.
- Women's Pelvic Health/Urogynecology: This program offers women with pelvic-floor and lower-urinary tract conditions, such as urinary incontinence, a place where they can receive coordinated, compassionate, and personalized care from a team of experts.
- Women's Pelvic Health: We treat everything from the most common to most complex conditions in a patient-friendly atmosphere.