Center for Reproductive Health
The Center for Reproductive Health at UI Health is grounded in the belief that every person has a right to plan if, when, and how to have a family. Our mission is to provide compassionate, all-inclusive, and highly skilled reproductive healthcare. Every member of our expert team is dedicated to delivering empathic and holistic care that meets each patients’ concerns and needs.
About The Center for Reproductive Health
In addition to offering expert care, our program also provides consultations and collaborates with every specialty at UI Health, including Maternal-Fetal Medicine, Hematology, Cardiology, and more, pertaining to a patient's reproductive health.
We also provide:
- Specialized care for patients with suspected placenta accreta spectrum disorders and cesarean scar pregnancies
- Collaboration with UI Health's specialized pregnancy-related ultrasound unit, accredited and certified by the American Institute of Ultrasound in Medicine (AIUM).
- Consultations with Maternal-Fetal Medicine in cases of fetal anomalies or termination due to medical problems
- Genetic Counseling in cases of fetal anomaly or pregnancy loss
- Initial workup and referrals to UI Health's Recurrent Pregnancy Loss Program, as needed.
Comprehensive Reproductive Health Services
We offer safe, confidential, and comprehensive reproductive healthcare services.
Our services include:
- Emergency contraception
- Contraceptive care for individuals with complicated medical problems
- Intrauterine device (IUD) management, including difficult insertion and removal procedures
- Contraceptive implant (Nexplanon) management, including complex removal procedures
- Management of early pregnancy loss
- Pregnancy loss counseling
- Medical and procedural abortion
Request an Appointment
To schedule an appointment at the Center for Reproductive Health, please call 312.413.8681.
Preparing for Your Visit
- Refer to our Patient Information page for any questions regarding parking, insurance, visiting a patient, and more.
- Please review our Visitor Policy before your appointment.
- For general directions, public transit, and parking information, click here.
- When going to the hospital on the day of surgery, the Paulina Street Parking Facility may be best.
- For the Outpatient Care Center, the Wood Street Parking Facility may be best
For Referring Physicians
We offer various options for external providers to contact and refer patients to us in a direct and easy way. Click here to refer a patient.
If you have questions or would like more information, please call 312.413.8681.