- General Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Center for Reproductive Health
- Family Birth Place
- Fertility Preservation Program
- Gynecologic Oncology (Cancer)
- Maternal-Fetal Medicine
- Recurrent Pregnancy Loss
- Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility
- Women's Pelvic Health
Center for Reproductive Health
The Center for Reproductive Health is grounded in the belief that every woman has a right to plan if, when, and how to have a family regardless of race/ethnicity, socioeconomic status, or citizenship.
UI Health's mission is to conduct innovative, culturally relevant research to train highly skilled obstetricians and gynecologists (OB/GYNs) and to promote social policies that maintain a woman's bodily integrity.
All of the OB/GYNs and staff who work with the Center for Reproductive Health have extensive training and experience in comprehensive family planning services.
Women's Reproductive Health Services
The Center for Reproductive Health offers safe, confidential, and comprehensive care for women.
Our services include:
- Management of early pregnancy loss
- Medical abortion (the "abortion pill")
- Early and later abortion procedures
- Contraceptive care for women with complicated medical problems
- Intrauterine device (IUD) management, including difficult removal procedures
- Contraceptive implant (Nexplanon) management, including difficult removal procedures
- Emergency contraception
Make an Appointment
To schedule an appointment at the Center for Reproductive Health, please call 312.413.8681.