At UI Health, we strive to provide compassionate and quality reproductive healthcare. Our team provides patient-centered care that for each patients’ individual needs.
Comprehensive Contraceptive Care
We specialize in providing comprehensive contraceptive care, from simple to complex patients' needs.
- Birth control pills
- Emergency contraception (Plan B, Ella, and the copper IUD)
- Contraceptive injection (Depo-Provera)
- Vaginal Ring (NuvaRing and Annovera)
- Contraceptive patch (Xulane & Twirla)
- Copper IUD (ParaGard)
- Hormonal IUD (Mirena, Sklya, Kyleena, etc.)
- Contraceptive Implant (Nexplanon)
- Female Sterilization/Permanent contraception surgery
Abortion Care Services
- Medical Abortion: Also known as the abortion pill, available up to 11 weeks of pregnancy.
- Vacuum Aspiration (Sometimes called “D&C”): An in-office procedure that is performed in the first trimester of pregnancy.
- Second Trimester Abortion: After 14 weeks of pregnancy, procedural abortions are performed by Dilation and Evacuation (“D&E”). This process requires two visits; the first is in the office to begin the process of dilating the cervix before the doctor performs the D&E the next day.
- Medical Management: Medical options to help you pass the pregnancy naturally if your pregnancy is abnormal or has stopped growing.
- Vacuum Aspiration (Sometimes called “D&C”): This procedure is performed in the office, without the need for anesthesia, during the first trimester.