- Orthopaedic Arthroscopy
- Foot & Ankle Surgery
- Hand Surgery & Microsurgery
- Joint Reconstruction, Replacement, Therapy
- Pediatric Orthopaedics
- Sports Medicine & Rehabilitation
- Spine Surgery & Scoliosis Treatment
- Exercise Performance Testing
- Orthopaedic Trauma Treatment
Foot & Ankle Surgery
Pain in the foot or ankle — due to inflammation, genetics, footwear, overuse, or injury — can limit mobility and even become disabling. Our orthopaedic surgeons use cutting-edge techniques to provide treatment for a wide variety of foot and ankle problems and get you back to your regular activities.
Our foot and ankle surgeons specialize in diagnosing and treating disorders of the musculoskeletal system of the foot and ankle, including:
- Muscles tendons
The Department of Orthopaedics also specializes in surgical management of the diabetic foot, and reconstructive rearfoot and ankle surgery.