Child & Youth Center
General pediatricians at the Child & Youth Center (CYC) provide essential care from birth through young adulthood. We work with subspecialists in more than a dozen different pediatric fields to provide comprehensive care is to keep each child as healthy as possible. We are committed to delivering quality-focused, family-friendly care. We emphasize preventive care through medical management and patient education. Our diverse, multidisciplinary staff ensures that all children will get the attention they deserve in a safe and familiar setting, even if the primary doctor may not be available or it is necessary to reschedule an appointment in advance.
Request an Appointment
To make an appointment, please fill out the online form or call 312.996.7416.
- Monday, Wednesday, Friday: 8 am to 5 pm
- Tuesday, Thursday: 8 am to 8 pm
- Saturday (sick visits only): 8 am to noon
- Outpatient Care Center Clinic (OCC), located at 1801 W. Taylor St., is our main clinic site with some 40,000 patients seen annually in 30 rooms.
- Family Medicine Center at University Village, located at 722 W. Maxwell St., is utilized by such specialties as Development and Gastroenterology.
Parking and Amenities
- Discounted parking is nearby.
- Several types of insurance are accepted.
- Lab and pharmacy services are conveniently located at both sites, and radiology needs can be met at the OCC.