Child & Youth Center
General pediatricians at the Child & Youth Center (CYC) provide essential care from birth through young adulthood.
We work with subspecialists in more than a dozen different pediatric fields to provide comprehensive care is to keep each child as healthy as possible. We are committed to delivering quality-focused, family-friendly care. We emphasize preventive care through medical management and patient education. Our diverse, multidisciplinary staff ensures that all children will get the attention they deserve in a safe and familiar setting, even if the primary doctor may not be available or it is necessary to reschedule an appointment in advance.
Due to COVID-19 safety precautions, we are offering telemedicine appointments via phone calls as an option to receive care. A telehealth appointment is a health visit with your child's provider on the telephone and/or video conference call. Please call 312.996.7416 to request an appointment.
Request an Appointment
To make an appointment, please fill out the online form or call 312.996.7416.
- Outpatient Care Center Clinic (OCC), located at 1801 W. Taylor St., is our main clinic site with some 40,000 patients seen annually in 30 rooms.
- Family Medicine Center at University Village, located at 722 W. Maxwell St., is utilized by such specialties as Development and Gastroenterology.
Parking and Amenities
- Discounted parking is nearby.
- Several types of insurance are accepted.
- Lab and pharmacy services are conveniently located at both sites, and radiology needs can be met at the OCC.