- Pediatric Primary Care
- Child Life Services
- Adolescent Medicine
- Adolescent and Pediatric Weight Management Program
- Back-to-School Care
- Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU)
- Pediatric Allergy, Immunology, & Pulmonology
- Pediatric Cardiology
- Pediatric Intensive Care Unit (PICU)
- Pediatric Endocrinology
- Pediatric Hematology/Oncology
- Pediatric Infectious Diseases
- Pediatric Nephrology
- Pediatric Neurology
Preventative care is important to ensure children grow up healthy and develop properly, from their teens into young adulthood. The Department of Pediatrics at UI Health provides primary care services to adolescents and young adults ages 12–21 to ensure they transition in adulthood in optimal health.
In addition to primary care services, we have two specialty clinics available specifically for adolescent patients:
- The Adolescent Gynecology & Preventative Health Services Clinic offers primary care and gynecologic services for girls and young women ages 12–21.
- The Adolescent Weight Management Program offers assessment and treatment services for overweight teens young adults age 12–21.
Request an Appointment
To make an appointment, please fill out the online form or call 312.996.7416.
View our clinic locations and get directions to UI Health here.