For Your First Visit
Please bring the following documents and completed forms (if applicable to your child's condition) to your first visit:
- Endocrine and Diabetes Clinic Patient History (PDF)
- Clinic Visit Plan for Children Newly Diagnosed With Type 1 Diabetes (Your Child's Care Plan) (PDF)
- Diabetes Patients: "Know Your A-1C" Form (PDF)
- Recent lab reports
- Growth chart
- Referral form
- Insurance card
- Current contact information (phone number and address)
What is Endocrinology?
The endocrine system consists of many cells, tissues, and glands, including the thyroid gland, pituitary gland, adrenal gland, and the pancreas.
We Specialize In
- Type 1 and type 2 diabetes
- Short stature
- Congenital Adrenal Hyperplasia