- Pediatric Primary Care
- Adolescent Medicine
- Adolescent and Pediatric Weight Management Program
- Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU)
- Pediatric Cardiology
- Pediatric Intensive Care Unit (PICU)
- Pediatric Endocrinology
- Pediatric Hematology/Oncology
- Pediatric Immunology Allergy & Pulmonology
- Pediatric Infectious Diseases
- Pediatric Nephrology
- Pediatric Neurology
- Pediatric Rheumatology
Pediatric Infectious Diseases
Infectious disease specialists take care of children who have diseases caused by bacteria, viruses, fungi, and parasites. These serious--sometimes life-threatening--diseases can be especially difficult to treat in children but our doctors are thoughtful and caring.
At the Children's Hospital University of Illinois we have a specialized clinic for children with HIV. We provide inpatient care and are involved in research protocols.