- SCB Pharmacy
- Wood Street Pharmacy
- Outpatient Care Center (OCC) Pharmacy
- Dermatology Clinic Pharmacy
- Mile Square Health Center Pharmacy
- Oncology Clinic Pharmacy
- University Village Pharmacy
Dermatology Clinic Pharmacy
The Dermatology Clinic Pharmacy serves UI Health patients and UIC employees. Offering specialized compounding, the pharmacy excels in the safe preparation of creams and ointments which are not commercially available.
Over-the-counter dermatology products are available for sale in the pharmacy.
How to Refill Your Prescriptions
- Call the automated refill phone number (312.996.8675) and follow the prompts to enter the prescription information.
- If you have questions or require prescription refill assistance, call the pharmacy phone number (312.996.8675) and follow the prompts to speak with a pharmacy staff member.
Insurance and Payment Accepted
Commercial Insurance, Medicare Part D, Medicaid, Cash, and Credit Card. Call for more information.