- Wood Street Pharmacy
- Outpatient Care Center (OCC) Pharmacy
- Dermatology Clinic Pharmacy
- Taylor Street Pharmacy
- Mile Square Health Center Pharmacy
- Oncology Clinic Pharmacy
- University Village Pharmacy
Oncology Clinic Pharmacy
Oncology Clinic Pharmacy provides comprehensive services to the Cancer Center's oncology clinic patients.
We offer chemotherapy teaching. After being seen by a physician at the Outpatient Care Center, a pharmacist will meet with each patient to teach them about their chemotherapy, whether the medication is administered in the clinic or taken at home with supportive care management of nausea, vomiting, and pain.
HOW TO REFILL YOUR PRESCRIPTIONS
- If you have questions or require prescription refill assistance, call the pharmacy phone number (312.996.6985) and follow the prompts to speak with a pharmacy staff member.
INSURANCE AND PAYMENT ACCEPTED
Commercial Insurance, Medicare Part D, Medicaid, Cash, Credit Card Call for more information.
Monday-Friday: 8:30 am to 5 pm
1801 West Taylor Street, Suite 1411
Chicago IL, 60612