- Wood Street Pharmacy
- Outpatient Care Center (OCC) Pharmacy
- Dermatology Clinic Pharmacy
- Taylor Street Pharmacy
- Mile Square Health Center Pharmacy
- Oncology Clinic Pharmacy
- University Village Pharmacy
Taylor Street Pharmacy
Taylor Street Pharmacy serves all patients of UI Health, UIC employees, and UIC students.
- Compound Medications: Taylor Street Pharmacy will provide compound medications as necessary for any UI Health eligible patient as prescribed by their UI Health prescriber.
- UIC Student Services Our pharmacy is one of two UIC student preferred pharmacies. UIC students, presenting student identification receive a 10% discount on all over the counter items sold in the pharmacy.
- We are preferred pharmacy for CampusCare, the student health benefit program.
- UI Team RXsm
- Over-the-counter medications and other items (cough/cold, first aid, personal hygiene, pain relief, etc)
- Blood pressure/pulse kiosk
HOW TO REFILL YOUR PRESCRIPTIONS
- Call the automated refill phone number (312.996.6540) and follow the prompts to enter the prescription numbers.
- If you have questions or require prescription refill assistance, call the pharmacy phone number (312.996.6540) and follow the prompts to speak with a pharmacy staff member.
INSURANCE AND PAYMENT ACCEPTED
Commercial Insurance, Medicare Part D, Medicaid, Cash and Credit Card
Call for more information
Monday - Friday: 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Eye and Ear Infirmary
1855 W. Taylor St.
Chicago, IL 60612