- Wood Street Pharmacy
- Outpatient Care Center (OCC) Pharmacy
- Dermatology Clinic Pharmacy
- Taylor Street Pharmacy
- Mile Square Health Center Pharmacy
- Oncology Clinic Pharmacy
- University Village Pharmacy
Taylor Street Pharmacy
Due to staffing interruptions, UI Health Pharmacies have revised hours of operation. Our response times may be longer, but we are committed to providing safe and effective pharmacy services to our patients and staff.
All UI Health Pharmacy locations are processing new prescriptions and refills from both in-person and virtual visits. We also are temporarily waiving delivery fees for prescriptions (some restrictions apply).
Please contact your pharmacy and a staff member will provide additional information.
Taylor Street Pharmacy serves all patients of UI Health, UIC employees, and UIC students.
- Compound Medications: Taylor Street Pharmacy will provide compound medications as necessary for any UI Health eligible patient as prescribed by their UI Health prescriber.
- UIC Student Services Our pharmacy is one of two UIC student preferred pharmacies. UIC students, presenting student identification receive a 10% discount on all over the counter items sold in the pharmacy.
- We are preferred pharmacy for CampusCare, the student health benefit program.
- UI Team RXsm
- Over-the-counter medications and other items (cough/cold, first aid, personal hygiene, pain relief, etc)
- Blood pressure/pulse kiosk
HOW TO REFILL YOUR PRESCRIPTIONS
- Call the automated refill phone number (312.996.6540) and follow the prompts to enter the prescription numbers.
- If you have questions or require prescription refill assistance, call the pharmacy phone number (312.996.6540) and follow the prompts to speak with a pharmacy staff member.
INSURANCE AND PAYMENT ACCEPTED
Commercial Insurance, Medicare Part D, Medicaid, Cash and Credit Card
Call for more information
Monday - Friday: 8:30 a.m. - 5:15 p.m.
Eye and Ear Infirmary
1855 W. Taylor St.
Chicago, IL 60612