- Wood Street Pharmacy
- Outpatient Care Center (OCC) Pharmacy
- Dermatology Clinic Pharmacy
- Taylor Street Pharmacy
- Mile Square Health Center Pharmacy
- Oncology Clinic Pharmacy
- University Village Pharmacy
University Village Pharmacy
University Village Pharmacy serves patients of the UI Health Family Medicine Clinic, UIC students and UIC employees.
- UIC Student Services Our pharmacy is one of two UIC student preferred pharmacies. UIC students presenting student identification receive a 10% discount on all over the counter items sold in the pharmacy.
- We are a preferred pharmacy for CampusCare, the student health benefit program.
- UI Team RXsm
- Over-the-counter medications and other items (cough/cold, first aid, personal hygiene, pain relief)
- Blood pressure/pulse kiosk
- Private counseling rooms
HOW TO REFILL YOUR PRESCRIPTIONS
- Call the automated refill phone number (312.355.2345) and follow the prompts to enter the prescription information.
- If you have questions or require prescription refill assistance, call the pharmacy phone number (312.355.2345) and follow the prompts to speak with a pharmacy staff member.
INSURANCE AND PAYMENT ACCEPTED
CampusCare, Student Health(where applicable), Commercial Insurance, Medicare Part D, Medicaid, Cash, Credit Card
Monday - Friday: 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Saturday - Sunday: closed
722 West Maxwell Street, Second Floor
Chicago IL, 60607