- SCB Pharmacy
- Wood Street Pharmacy
- Outpatient Care Center (OCC) Pharmacy
- Dermatology Clinic Pharmacy
- Mile Square Health Center Pharmacy
- Oncology Clinic Pharmacy
- University Village Pharmacy
University Village Pharmacy
University Village Pharmacy serves patients of the UI Health Family Medicine Center, UIC students and UIC employees.
- Team-based care as we work closely with your UI Health medical provider to provide the best possible options for your prescriptions.
- UIC Student Services Located by Halsted and Maxwell St., we serve mainly the undergraduate students, but also Health Sciences students, Law school students and UIC Athletes Please see our FAQ for UIC Students here.
- UI Team RXsm
- Over-the-counter medications and other items (cough/cold, first aid, personal hygiene, pain relief). UIC Employees and Students receive a 10% discount.
- Blood pressure/pulse kiosk
- Private counseling room
How to Refill Your Prescriptions
- Call the automated refill phone number (312.355.2345) and follow the prompts to enter the prescription information.
- If you have questions or require prescription refill assistance, call the pharmacy phone number (312.355.2345) and follow the prompts to speak with a pharmacy staff member.
Insurance and Payment Accepted
CampusCare, UIC Student Health Fee coverage (where applicable), Commercial Insurance, Medicare Part D, Medicaid, Cash, Credit Card.