- Wood Street Pharmacy
- Outpatient Care Center (OCC) Pharmacy
- Dermatology Clinic Pharmacy
- Taylor Street Pharmacy
- Mile Square Health Center Pharmacy
- Oncology Clinic Pharmacy
- University Village Pharmacy
- SCB Pharmacy
Wood Street Pharmacy
Wood Street Pharmacy will be converting to a mail order pharmacy on November 30th, which means:
- All prescriptions will be mailed to your home address on file.
- You won’t be able to pick up your prescriptions anymore from this location
- Closed on Saturdays after 11/19.
- If you wish to pick up your medications, please call us at 312-996-6887
- Our staff will coordinate your prescriptions with other onsite pharmacies: Outpatient Care Center Building (OCC) Pharmacy, located on the third floor Suit 3B in the OCC building or the NEW Specialty Care Building (SCB) pharmacy across the street from the hospital on the first floor.
Wood Street Pharmacy serves UI Health patients and UIC employees offering specialized services in these areas:
UI Team RXsm
Home Delivery of Medications
Discharge Prescription Service
Medicare Part D Consults
Specialty Pharmacy Services
Over-the-counter medications and other items.
Blood Pressure/Pulse kiosk/Private counseling rooms
HOW TO REFILL YOUR PRESCRIPTIONS
- Call the automated refill phone number (312.996.6887) and follow the prompts to enter the prescription information.
- If you have questions or require prescription refill assistance, call the pharmacy phone number (312.996.6887) and follow the prompts to speak with a pharmacy staff member.
INSURANCE AND PAYMENT ACCEPTED
Commercial Insurance, Medicare Part D, Medicaid, Cash, and Credit Card. Call for more information.
Monday - Friday: 9 am - 5 pm
Saturday: 9 am - 3 pm Only until Nov. 19
840 S. Wood St.
Chicago, IL 60612