- Wood Street Pharmacy
- Outpatient Care Center (OCC) Pharmacy
- Dermatology Clinic Pharmacy
- Taylor Street Pharmacy
- Mile Square Health Center Pharmacy
- Oncology Clinic Pharmacy
- University Village Pharmacy
Wood Street Pharmacy
Wood Street Pharmacy serves UI Health patients and UIC employees offering specialized services in these areas:
UI Team RXsm
Home Delivery of Medications
Discharge Prescription Service
Medicare Part D Consults
Specialty Pharmacy Services
Over-the-counter medications and other items.
Blood Pressure/Pulse kiosk/Private counseling rooms
HOW TO REFILL YOUR PRESCRIPTIONS
- Call the automated refill phone number (312.996.6887) and follow the prompts to enter the prescription information.
- If you have questions or require prescription refill assistance, call the pharmacy phone number (312.996.6887) and follow the prompts to speak with a pharmacy staff member.
INSURANCE AND PAYMENT ACCEPTED
Commercial Insurance, Medicare Part D, Medicaid, Cash, and Credit Card. Call for more information.
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday: 8 am to 5:30 pm
Wednesday: 9 am to 5:30 pm
Saturday: 9 am to 3 pm
840 S. Wood St.
Chicago, IL 60612