- UI Team RX
- UI Team RXsm
- Flu Shot Information
- Home Delivery of Medications
- Discharge Prescription Service
- Medicare Part D Consult Services
- Medication Therapy Management Clinic (MTMC)
- Dermatology Specialty Compounding
- Specialty Pharmacy Services
- Chemotherapy Teaching
- Tobacco Treatment
UI Team RX
UI Team RX provides coordinated prescription filling, which includes medication reconciliation, with comprehensive medication review and disease state management when applicable.
UI TEAM RX has 3 Primary Goals
- Minimizing safety risk,
- Improving medication adherence, which should result in achievement of individualized patient health goals and
- Reducing overall cost of providing health care.
Who is this program designed for?
Patients with multiple disease states and multiple medications requiring monitoring and coordination for a convenience once a month prescription pick up.
How do they sign up for it, or use it?
Speak with a member of the pharmacy staff
What pharmacies are this available at?
Who should they see or call if they have questions?