- Behavioral Health Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP)
- Health Psychology Services
- Inpatient Services
- Mood & Anxiety Disorders Program
- Neuropsychology Services
- Psychosis Treatment Program & Anchor Point Clinic
- Women’s Mental Health Program
Inpatient Services: Psychosis
Although our goal is to help people with psychosis live their lives in the community, sometimes hospitalization is necessary. In these instances, we provide inpatient treatment under the direction of our expert attending physicians.
Our immediate goal for hospitalized patients is to quickly stabilize the crisis, keeping everyone's safety as a first priority. At the same time, we strive to reduce the likelihood of future hospitalizations, choosing medications that will help with the current crisis and also help with long-term recovery.
As we arrange treatment, we welcome recommendations from family members and outpatient mental health providers, when available.