- Behavioral Health Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP)
- Health Psychology Services
- Inpatient Services
- Mood & Anxiety Disorders Program
- Neuropsychology Services
- Psychosis Treatment Program & Anchor Point Clinic
- Women’s Mental Health Program
Psychosis Outpatient Medication Treatment
Our services include a program dedicated exclusively to determining the most effective medications for each patient suffering from psychosis. Each patient's individual goals are reviewed before treatment is prescribed. Our team has vast knowledge and experience using recently approved antipsychotic medications.
Patients with persistent psychosis may be referred to our Clozapine Specialty Program.
We also offer long-acting antipsychotic medications via injection for patients. These medications are provided every 2–4 weeks.
Patients enrolled in this Outpatient Medication Management Program are typically seen once a month on Monday afternoons.