- Community Reintegration Program
- Health Psychology Services
- Inpatient Services
- Mood & Anxiety Disorders Program
- Neuropsychology Services
- Psychosis Treatment Program & Anchor Point Clinic
- Women’s Mental Health Program
Being in a committed relationship offers many opportunities for connection and joy. It also can create times of disconnection, frustration, and aloneness. Relationships can be especially vulnerable during major life transitions and/or life stressors that can lead to communication breakdown. A damaged relationship can result.
Couples therapy can make a lasting, positive impact on the relationship. Here, couples learn communication techniques to get back on track, restore the friendship, and develop greater intimacy.
For more information or to schedule an initial evaluation, please call 312.996.2200.