Other Asthma Resources
- American Academy of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology: is a membership organization of more than 6,700 allergist / immunologists and related professionals around the world with advanced training and experience dedicated to allergy, asthma, immune deficiencies and other immunologic diseases.
- American Lung Association: The American Lung Association is the leading organization working to save lives by improving lung health and preventing lung disease through Education, Advocacy and Research. This website provides information about what is asthma, how to control asthma symptoms, creating an asthma-friendly environment and how to become an advocate of asthma.
- Asthma and Allergy Foundation of America: Patient advocacy organization Information on asthma diagnosis and treatment.
- The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention provide asthma statistics and information on their Asthma Prevention Program Books
- Chicago Asthma Consortium: The Chicago Asthma Consortium is a coalition of medical and public health professionals, business leaders, government agencies, community-based organizations, and individuals dedicated to improving the quality of life for people with asthma through networking, information sharing, and collaboration.
- National Jewish Medical and Research Center: is a leading institution in asthma research located in Denver, Colorado An information line staffed by registered nurses is available at 800.222.LUNG (5864).
- American College of Allergy, Asthma, and Immunology: Patient information on asthma symptoms, asthma relief self-test, and asthma treatment.